- Together you will identify and gather your KPIs - the parameters you want to monitor. Maybe the average spending by cafe and waiter. Or customer loyalty. Or anything else.
- Together you can come up with reports you wish to follow. How they should look like and what they should compare.
- You can start looking forward to a return on your investment.
Now it is time for the "IT stuff"
We will create for your data a model with a clear structure in the Keboola Connection tool. It is thanks to this model that later the whole system will tread quickly, flexibly and accurately. Using the model we will be able to find relationships between the data.
But the model wants to eat – the model wants to be fed data. Which, will come mostly from these four main sources:
- If you run your own database, we will connect to it remotely and process all the necessary data.
- If your data is scattered in multiple systems or locations, we will tell you exactly how to connect the dots with our interface.
- Do you wish to relate your data from cafés sales with your website traffic from Google Analytics data? Or with population using open data from your city hall in each city and neighbourhood? We can do it for you!
Historical data is not a problem either. (Yeah, we're talking about the 10 -year-old Excel sheet with sales data). All you have to do is keep its structure.
A short wait for the first report
Once we have fed the model with data, we will send the processed data into an application called GoodData. After which, you almost immediately gain access to your reports. Rest assured that the first contact will feel a bit like magic.
Once you’ve had your first dose of satisfaction, we guarantee you that you will want more: "I do not want this report and I want that report to take weather into account." Ok. Post your requirements and wait
for two months for a couple of days and then you are looking at your new reports.
Or even better - access our know-how in Keboola Academy to learn how to work the system and then you will be able to modify the reports yourself. After that no one will ever be able to tear you apart from your data.
A boss with GoodData, who is lounging on a beach half a world away, knows more than any boss present at work without it.
Now, if you wish you can sit under a beach umbrella in Honolulu with a tablet and every five minutes you can check just how much money you are making.
You will notice that the people who were served by Olivier never came back to your cafe.
You will see that customers in Vancouver are spending roughly twice as much as customers in Quebec, as you just launched an advertising campaign in there.
You will observe that when it rains your sales of pour over coffee rise sharply – unless the manager forgets to stock up on the filters.
You will clearly see how the purchasing behaviour of your customers changes in time, so you will spot new trends early to take the full advantage.
As you sip your Mai Tai slowly, you’ll then start to write your first email: "Mary, please order extra thin filters for our coffee machines and also tall glasses for Vancouver. It seems like there's a new fad..."